+~a howl of pure ecstasy~+

1 July 2009

Happy Youth Day!

Things have been going pretty well for me... At least i got what i wanted! But not the best options =( updates will follow soon!

I have NEVER experience poochie's diarrhea until that day...

We totally have no idea what this silly thing has eaten that gave him a BAD (and i meant it!) stomach upset at mah mah's place! I tell you... its far worse than my own LS (Lao Sai aka Diarrhea in Hokkien dialect)!!! It stinks the WHOLE house in mere seconds!!!!!!!!!

To prevent him from stinking the car we decided to put baby diapers on him~!





Spotted Queenie during my recent trip to the SPCA. She's a 5-month old x-breed lost and found, abandon by selfish owners to fend for her survival... I'm trying means to get her home with me =)




She's a pretty sight, isn't she?

Okies... Time to leave!!! Stay tuned!

jOoOoOey sparkled at 5:36 pm

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*