+~a howl of pure ecstasy~+

16 August 2009

I'm back! It's been a VERY busy but fruitful month for me... cuz... I've got myself a new job!! A new beginning beckons (well... hopefully)!!! Still in the legal line though but doing something that seems quite boring to me (which I've loads of experience in). But seems like fate's on my side as I've been told that I'm "young and very attractive" to do Biz Dev! At least something to look forward to! I'd wish all will work out for me =)

More relaxing stuff... I'll be having my second Bangkok trip in less than 6 months' time in a few days! Shop, Buy Eat. Shop, Buy, Eat!

Before I could indulge myself in the "Shop, Buy, Eat", I'm already spending like no one's biz... that includes a watch, few pairs of shoes, some bags and plenty of online apparels!

Centerpoint's Cortina is having it's "up to 70%" sale recently and I got a watch at a real steal @ 50%!



I've also joined the Kate Spade's club! The very pastel blue mini Tarrytown @ 50% off!



But I've also been subjected to much disappointment... my Fendi's AW09/10 Mamma Mia is S.O.L.D. O.U.T. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh! Anna... please ring me with some good news SOON!

I really wanna show yousome very interesting pictures of my baby, Kimi, who'll be checking-in into a pet resort while we're away.

Kimi's got a sister!



Kimi riding a bike!!!!!!!!!



My gosh~ it's time for bed!

To be continued...

jOoOoOey sparkled at 1:53 am

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*